Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Student Leadership Roles

Our mission is to be knowledgeable and productive leaders who have a postive impact on our school and society.  Boys and girls, you decided what leadership roles you felt would be most helpful to our class.  You then filled out job applications telling the leadership role you wished to apply for and what skills made you a good match for that position.  You were then given your leadership role for our class.  I have been most impressed with how you have stepped up and taken on full responsibility for your roles! It is so nice for me to not have to worry about the things you take care of.  When there is a problem concerning your area, you have asked to speak to the class.  You told the class the problem and came up with an agreement with your classmates.  You then reported back to the class on their progress in keeping your agreement.  That is true leadership!  Please write a paragraph describing your leadership role in our class and why your position is important. 

18 comments:

  1. My leardership role in our class is the breakfast manger. My job is important to our class beacuse with out a manger people would take more breakfast or not eat. It is important to eat in our class because our class has the last lunch of the whole school. We also save Miss. Goldley a lot of time because before we had the jobs Miss. Godley had to do a lot of work and stay untill 10:00 at school just to clean the room up and make out all the lesson plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actualy,she only stays `til 5:30 or so.

      Delete
    2. She said 5:00

      Delete
  2. IM Nathan my leadership role is table cleaner. if i did not do this job the tables whould be nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My leadership role in our class is boys bathroom monitor. My job is important because if I didn't do this all the boys would be all crazy.My job is also important because then I can send in all the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My leadership role is pencil sharpener.I sharpen the pencils and empty the tray so there is no mess.The reason I picked this job is because I am a second loader and I can stay in the classroom late then I go to homeworkclub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My leardership role in our class is the date changer\board cleaner.This job is inportant because if I did not do my job we would not have a date and the board would be very messy and would be very dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My leadership role in our class is Mail girl. I am important because if I was not here no one would get tests or homework back.We make things easier for Mrs.Godley everyday.We can make a difference in our class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My leadership role in our class is the libarin. My job is important because all the books will be out of order. My job is also important because the will, be in order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do u mean its important because the books will be in order and not dame jet

      Delete
  8. My leardship role in my class is the cuby moniter. It is inportant because bookbags can get stept on and be torn up and papers can get thron away.I have to tell the person that their cuby is messy and they clean it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. jennifer soto,

    My leadership role is our class lunch maneger.
    This is important because if nobody did it we'll
    be hungery

    ReplyDelete
  10. michelle hope cogginsNovember 28, 2012 at 7:10 AM

    My leadership role in our class is the lunch nose monitor.When Mrs,godley puts up her hand I haf to put them on yelow and she puts her hand you again I haf to put them on red.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mrs godlel is a wonderful teacher.She helps us get through

    the 4th grade and advance to the 5th grade. I enjoy being Mrs godly's student.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check your spelling before u publish ur work

      Delete
  12. WHAT I THINK IS A LEADERSHIP IS TO DO THINGS THAT PEOPLE TELL YOU DO WHEN THEY NEED SOMETHING LIKE FOR EXAMPLE YOUR MOM HAS A BROKE LEGS AND SHE NEED SOMETHING TO EAT YOU CAN GET HER SOMETHING TO HELP HER FEEL BETTER.

    ReplyDelete